STIPULATION AND ORDER
CASE NO. 07FA873409
It is hereby stipulated between the parties, that the Judgment entered herein on March 23, 2006 shall be modified as follows:
1. Commencing November 27, 2007, the parties shall have joint legal custody with shared periods of placement of their son/daughter, (the child's name and birth date), Petitioner (hereinafter DAD) having placement of the child based upon the following two week cycle:
WEEK 1 - Thursday 6:00 p.m. until Sunday 5:00 p.m., return to school or MOM.
WEEK 2 - Wednesday 6:00 p.m. until Friday 7:30 a.m., return to school or MOM.
3. Additionally, DAD shall have placement of the child the third full week of July and the second full week of August each year from Sunday at 9:00 a.m. until the next Sunday at 5:00 p.m.
4. Respondent (MOM) and (DAD) will alternate placement of their son/daughter on the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, commencing with DAD having the child on Thanksgiving Day, 2007, MOM having Easter, 2008, etc. Holiday placement begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 9:00 p.m., unless the holiday is a weekend or Monday holiday, in which case it begins at 4:00 p.m. the preceding Friday and ends at 9:00 p.m. Sunday or Monday. Holiday placement will supersede the normal placement schedule.
5. MOM will always have placement of the child on Mother's Day and on Christmas Day. DAD will always have placement on Father's Day and on December 24. Placement during the child's winter and spring school vacations will be equally divided by the parties.
6. It is in their son's/daughter's interest for both parties to communicate well with each other, to positively recognize each other's role as a parent, and to remain as flexible as possible regarding periods of placement with each of them.
7. MOM and DAD shall maintain each other as emergency contacts on all daycare, school and medical records. MOM and DAD shall always keep each other informed of daycare, school and medical information about the child, and not change providers without keeping each other informed. Parties must agree before any change is executed.
8. All other provisions of the previous Orders of the Court, not inconsistent with this Stipulation, shall remain in full force and effect.
Guardian ad Litem's Name
GUARDIAN AD LITEM
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. The terms of the attached Stipulation are approved in their entirety, and shall become the Order of the Court;
2. All provisions of pervious Orders of the Court, not inconsistent with this Order, shall remain in full force and effect.
Dated this 10th day of December, 2007
BY THE COURT:
Circuit Judge's Name